- The agenda of the meet was(is?) to grow business network, build a strong relationship among the members and generate leads to grow business
- The J4E Group works with a vision of increasing success ratio of entrepreneurs.
- Around 80% of new companies shut down or are unable to expand their business because of lack of knowledge or challenges they face, and only 20% companies are able to survive or expand their business. The goal of this group is to increase the success ratio from 20% to more than 50%.
- This group is open for all the entrepreneurs. Any entrepreneur can join this group by sending whatsapp message on following number: 9850325204 or email @ email@example.com
- Startups and MSME’s (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises) play a vital role in the economic growth of a nation. The Government of India is currently looking to implement policies that will stimulate Startups in India though initiatives such as Startup India. With a similar motive of creating an eco-system for startups and MSME’s and helping entrepreneurs to increase the visibility of their business by networking, J4E meet of Entrepreneurs was organized by J4E Group in Pune on 20th Feb 2016. This meet was sponsored by Mr. Vikesh Divakaran (platinum sponsor) and Mr. Vipul Agarwal (Gold Sponsor) and was attended by 70 entrepreneurs from various cities of India. In addition to that, J4E had Mrs. Varsha Marathe as PR partner, Sachin Bhatia as printing partner, Jyoti Zaveri as social media partner and Juhi Chande as designing partner.</p>
Talking about J4E entrepreneurs meet, the founder of J4E group, Mr. Vishal Methi said, ‘’During this meet the agenda was to grow business network, build a strong relationship among the members and generate leads to grow business. To help members grow their business network, we held open networking session.
Mr. Vishal Methi further said, “As part of J4E meet, we have round table activity which helps to build a strong relationship among members. On each round table there are around 5 or 6 members and each one of us has to introduce their business and find a way to mutually help each other. To generate leads each and every member introduces himself and then we have a let’s connect session where we share, to whom we would like to connect for sharing the leads. On the event, we share an Entrepreneurs diet plan which help entrepreneurs to utilize the event effectively, he added.’’ Vishal Methi thanked his mentor Dr. Anand Deshpande founder of Persistent Systems for giving him right direction and vision to grow J4E.
Mr. Siddhant who is blind by birth is the co-founder of an IT Company, was one of the inspirational entrepreneur who attended this meet and he is active member of J4E Whatsapp group also.
What is J4E Group?
J4E is a group of entrepreneurs on Whatsapp. In J4E there are more than 1500+ entrepreneurs from 4 countries and 20+ cities in India in just last 9 months. This group is managed by Founder of J4E, Vishal Methi along with the mentor team Monika Agrawal, Priyanka Abhyankar, Ratnali Mundada, Sachin Bhatia, Jyotiendra Zaveri and Mahendra Luniya. They are all entrepreneurs. The purpose of this group is to form an eco-system for Startups and MSMEs. With the help of this group entrepreneurs are getting help in many ways like finding a mentor, investors, leads, connects which help them to add value added service in their business etc.
The J4E Group works with a vision of increasing success ratio of entrepreneurs. Around 80% of new companies shut down or are unable to expand their business because of lack of knowledge or challenges they face, and only 20% companies are able to survive or expand their business. The vision of this group is to increase the success ratio from 20% to more than 50%.
In addition to that, J4E group helps in increasing the knowledge of entrepreneurship among members, ways towards mutual growth, providing training to increase entrepreneurial skills among members, connecting with investors etc.
Entrepreneurs can grow, their networking by attending J4E entrepreneurs meet, by joining Facebook group which is managed by Jyotiendra Zaveri, website www.just4us.in and promotion within IT companies.
This group helps and educates the entrepreneurs to use the power of technology. The Whatsapp groups follow certain rules which assure its affective use to serve the purpose of group members.